Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Dream Counter

Dream Counter



                     I saw a golden cloud,

                    And the orange Sun - peeping from the corner of it.
                    A white rabbit jumped out, to hug me...
                                                                 ...with a tremor of ecstasy!
                    Everywhere, it was the sound of joy!!!


                                               Suddenly I see -

                                                                 A hand approaching me.
                       "A ticket, please!"
                        Uttered a baritone.
                                                    I woke up
                        To find myself in a ticket counter - selling dreams.
                        I sighed, "Ah reality!"
                        I handed over a packet of Dream.


2 comments:

Richa Sharma said...

Wow...never knew you write so well..beautiful!

Soumya Mukherjee said...

Thank you (blush blush)