Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Nonsense of the Self


It's been long that I have updated my blog, so I decide to update it today. But what should I write? Something interesting!!! Oh no!! It is a loaded term...how do I define what 'interesting' is? What interests me might not interest you and what interests you might not interest me and this phenomenon can be applied to anyone and everyone and then nothing might not be interesting for anyone or the vice versa.
I give up!
I cannot write anything interesting. I am better with nonsensical things so I will dwell in that domain only. I will write nonsense.
When I read above, I realize, I am actually doing that. Nothing I have written so far make any sense; that indicates, I have acquired the skill of being nonsense even in my senses. My subconscious and the conscious minds must be acting in full coordination. Even I am unaware of the knowledge I have about myself, rather I have no idea about how much I know myself!!! But, who cares...the self will keep changing and so the limit of my knowledge will be extending...studying the self is such an eternal process. It's a laborious process too...it would need me to leave everything else and just be engaged with the self, with an urge to discover endlessly and head towards an ambiguous destination. But, this would become too selfish for the world I live in, as self is something that occupies the least important space in it. There are pecuniary matters and the materials manufactured by the selves, which become more important to ponder upon. Thus, one has to be selfless yet adept in materials to be good and suitable to live a prosperous life.
I wonder, what selflessness is! If there is no self, how does one exist? And when we are born we bear ourselves, that suggests we are born to be selfish!!!
Uff!! My nonsense is going on and it can go on endlessly...let me think of some sense now, if I can actually!

No comments: